mercoledì 31 marzo 2010

Sleepover.

Girls love sleepovers. And so do Milla and I.
We ate some yummi food, had some wine, laughed at American cops busting people on cable tv, watched&commented a sexy Benicio del Toro and a charming Sean Penn in 21 grams, and finally took some pictures. Milla's wardrobe is a real treasure chest. I will post some pics later. I don't have all the pictures, because my lame D&G usb key is lame.


You cannot really tell, but I'm wearing denim on denim. It made me feel alive. Manly and sexy, paired with some brown lace-up shoes and the Porco Rosso glasses. And my legendary fake fur jacket.
Outfit: Jacket/H&M Denim shirt/Ralph Lauren(vintage) Shoes/Fausta Moretti Denim/Evisu

What a good day. This week will be awesome, I feel it. Sakura (cherry blossom) and awesome parties. Tokyo can be great, at times. I just hope I can find my digital camera, and take some pictures.

3 commenti:

  1. @Gatsby, iPhone e Polarize! ;D

    @LadyGrett, thank you! I will post a better pic of those shoes, they're just too cute!

    RispondiElimina